英語口語900句:第6課
來源:大耳朵英語
2011-03-24 00:00
洗衣時遇到的情況
Can you get this stain out?
你能把這污跡洗掉嗎?
These need to be laundered.
這些需要洗熨。
This needs dry-cleaning.
這些需要干洗。
I’d like it ready tomorrow morning.
我希望明天早上就洗好。
No starch, please.
請不要上漿。
I’m sorry. I lost my ticket.
對不起,我把單子弄丟了。
This garment is simply not clean.
這衣服根本沒有洗干凈。
You have shrunk my pants!
你把我的褲子洗縮水了!
You tore my dress.
你把我的衣服扯破了。
洗衣要求
This needs dry-cleaning.Can you remove this stain without harming the fabric?
這件衣服需要干洗。你洗掉這污漬而不傷面料嗎?
Let me see. We’ll try, but I’m not sure that we can remove it.
讓我看看。我們試試,但我不肯定能去掉它。
Ok,then. Well, I’d also like to have this pressed.
好吧。順便把這衣服熨一下。
Any starch?
要上漿嗎?
No starch.
不上漿。