《識骨尋蹤》第一季第一集美劇口語華麗匯總
2. 英雄救美? 視頻詳見>>
Bones: What are you doing here?
你在這兒干嘛?
Booth: FBI, Special Agent, Seeley Booth, Major Crime Investigation, D.C. Bones identifies bodies for us.
FBI華盛頓重案調查組特工Seely Booth。(酷?。?/font>骨頭替我們鑒定死者身份的。
Bones: Don’t call me Bones. And I do more than identify.
別叫我骨頭。(沒撐過幾集的臺詞~~)我干的可不只鑒定身份而已。
Booth: She also writes books.
她還寫書來的。
H.S.G.: Fine she’s all yours.
好吧,她就交給你了。(這位兄臺演技差了點……)
Booth: Great. Let’s grab your skull and let’s vamoose.
沒問題。拿上你的頭骨咱閃人了哈。(冷幽默的一句話)
Bones: What? That’s it? She’s all yours? Why did you stop me?
什么?就這樣行了?她就交給你了?那剛才你干嘛攔住我?
Booth: What does it matter? You’re free to go. Let’s just grab your bags. Click, Click, kling, kling.
有什么關系嘛?你能走了啊。抓上你的包??禳c,快點。
Bones: You set me up. You got a hold for questioning request from the F.B.I. didn’t you?
你設計我。FBI讓你拘留我假裝詢問是不是?
H.S.G.: I love this book.
這本書不錯,我喜歡。
Bones: C’mon.
借過。
【口語講解】
vamoose是一個很常用的英語俚語,意思就是趕快離開。短語詳細解釋點此進入>>
Click, click, kling kling. 推測是兩個象聲詞,模仿鬧鐘的滴答和蜂鳴聲,言下之意就是說時不待人,表示催促的意味。更多影視口語:有趣常用的象聲詞>>