《識骨尋蹤》第一季第一集美劇口語華麗匯總
17. 塵埃落定? 視頻詳見>>
Bones: What?
怎么了?
Booth: Told you it wasn’t the Senator.
告訴你不是議員干的嘛。
Bones: And I told you who it was so we’re even.
結果還是我告訴你誰干的,我們倆扯平咯。
Booth: Cept we work on the same cases and you end up on the New York Times best sellers list.
反正案子是我們倆一起結的,而你的書還上了《紐約時報》的最佳銷量榜。
Bones: I didn’t know that.
這事兒我不知道誒。
Booth: Mmm Hmm. Number three with a bullet.
是吧。迅速飆升到第三位哦。
Bones: That’s good, right? The New York Times with the bullet.
很不錯是不是?《紐約時報》迅速飆升。(顯然骨頭不明白“帶子彈”啥意思……)
Booth: It means you’re rich call your accountant.
意思是說你有錢了,問問你的會計師吧。
Bones: I don’t have an accountant.
我沒有會計師。
Booth: Well get one.
那就找一個唄。
Bones: Okay, how does that work?
好吧,不過要怎么操作?
Booth: Ugh, you need to get out of the lab. Y’know watch TV. Turn on the radio. Anything. Pick up the phone and…
呃,你得走出實驗室來生活??纯措娨暟?,聽聽廣播,什么都好,拿起電話來……
【口語講解】
we’re even. 我們扯平了。我們兩不相欠。
with a bullet 一路飆升? 短語詳細解釋點此進入>>
【原聲插曲】
非常喜歡的片尾曲,來自Thirteen Senses的Gone,旋律很吸引人。