松勁的英文怎么說
2012-07-06 02:10
松勁的英文:
letdown
- You shouldn't slacken off in your study.
你在學習上不應松勁。 - Redouble your efforts and not slacken off.
要再接再厲,不能松勁。 - We mustn't let up,even though we're winning.
我們即使快贏了也決不可松勁。 - Come on, keep at it, you've nearly finished!
加油,別松勁,你眼看就完成了! - Don' t slack up your effort, as we are getting to the end
快到完成的時候了,別松勁啊。 - We're on the last lap, so don't slacken!
我們已處最後階段, 可不要松勁啊! - I never slackened the strokes of my piece of chino upon the brass.
我手上那塊布還不住地擦著銅牌,一刻沒有松勁。 - I never slackened the strokes of my piece of chino upon the brass
我手上那塊布還不住地擦著銅牌,一刻沒有松勁。
n. 失望,令人失望的事物;松勁;下降,減退;下降,減低
- Not getting an invitation to the party is a big letdown for Jill.
沒有接到參加晚會的邀請,吉爾感到十分失望。 - It was a big letdown when I was not accepted by Harvard university.
當我的入學申請被哈佛大學拒絕時,我失望極了。 - It was a big letdown when I wasn't accepted by Harvard University.
〞當我的入學申請被哈佛大學拒絕時,我失望極了。〞