冒昧用英文怎么說
2012-07-03 01:16
冒昧的英文:
liberty
take leave to
- To rash upon an affair heedlessly
冒昧從事 - She made a forward remark.
她講了一句冒昧的話。 - It is not presumption on my part
在我這方面不算冒昧。 - A great piece of presumption
極為冒昧[無禮,放肆]的事 - I take leave to differ from you.
恕我冒昧,我不敢茍同。 - We think you may like to participate in our rehearsal.
我們冒昧邀請您參加我們的排練。 - I shall venture on a mild protest.
我要冒昧提一個溫和的抗議。 - I venture that you are behaving foolishly.
我冒昧說一句,你的做法很愚蠢。 - Please pardon my presumption in writing to you.
請原諒我很冒昧地寫信給你。 - We take the liberty to day of sending you samples of wheat.
今天,我們冒昧送去小麥樣品。
n. 自由;解放,釋放;許可;冒犯,放肆
- Liberty is not license
自由不等于放縱 - Those prisoners are dreaming of liberty.
這些囚犯們夢想著獲得釋放。 - Liberties are enjoyed by all citizens.
公民皆享有自由權。
v. 拿,??;帶;獲得;采取;承擔;吃;耗費;乘,搭;以為;理解;走;抓住
- a catch; a take; a taking
捕獲量 - take a nap; take a snooze
小睡一下;睡午覺 - take service with
在¥幫傭
v. 離開;出發(fā);舍棄;脫離;辭去;遺忘;聽任;留下;交托
n. 休假;許可;辭別
- To leave;vacate.
離開;撤出 - I leave that to you.
這都留給你啦。 - Leaves die, fall, and shrivel.
葉子凋零、飄落枯萎了。