口語精華:

1. I'm set up.
我是被陷害的。

2. Turn rabbit.
開溜。

3. Your life'll be all peaches and cream.
你的生活會幸福甜美。

4. The calm before the storm.
暴風雨前的寧靜。

5. Not going to happen。
沒門,想都別想。

6. In for an inch, in for a mile.
得寸進尺。

7. Sb is coming up for air again.
某人很快就要又露面了。

8. Every single step's already been mapped?out.
一切盡在掌握之中。

9. We'd like to have a word with you, if we could.
如果可以的話,我們想跟你談談。

10. Don't you think it's just the slightest bit of a coincidence.
你不覺得這事太蹊蹺了嗎?


經典臺詞:

1. They were just pawns in a big game.
他們僅僅是棋盤上的棋子而已。

2. Michel: Got up on the right side of the bed this morning.
人逢喜事精神爽。(外國人說早上從正確的床一側起來就是一天好心情的開始)

3. In the old man's back pocket, are you?
那個老男人為你撐腰,不是嗎?

4. Lincoln:If what we had before meant anything to you,you'd find out the truth.
如果你念舊情的話,就找出真相吧!

作者@MJE美劇口語聯(lián)盟 (整理/排版:Shirley 校對:我的美劇口語夢)