口語對話練習:旅游咨詢處在哪里?
出國旅游時,為了避免尷尬,我們要學會一些基本的旅游相關的英語口語,今天,小編給大家整理了一些旅游相關的超實用英語口語示例,一起來看看吧!
?
Here is the tourist information center? ?旅游咨詢處在哪里?
A:Excuse me. Could you tell me where the tourist information center is?
打擾一下,你能告訴我旅游咨詢處在哪兒嗎?
B:I'm new here. You had better ask the policeman over there.
我初來此地,你最好問問那邊的警察。
A:Thank you all the same.
謝謝你!
Is there a tourist information center in this city?
本市有沒有旅游咨詢處?
A:Is there a tourist information center is this city?
本市有沒有旅游咨詢處?
B:Yes, there is one near the airport.
????? 有,在飛機場附近有一個。
?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 你能推薦一家較為廉價的旅館嗎?
A:Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
你能推薦一家較為廉價的旅館嗎?
B:Well, there is Youth Hotel which costs under 20 dollars a night. Is that OK?
有一家青年旅館,一晚上不到20美元,您覺得如何?
A:OK! Thank you!
好的,謝謝!
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the beach.
我想要住在一間靠近海灘的旅館。
A:May I help you?
需要什么幫助嗎?
B:Yes, I'd like to stay at a hotel near the beach. Would you recommend one?
是的,我想要住在一間靠在海灘的旅館。你能為我推薦一個嗎?
A:Well, there is a Moonlight Hotel with excellent service near the beach.
嗯,有個月光賓館,離海灘不遠,而且服務是一流的。
B:Thank you!
謝謝!
小提示:
初次踏入異國旅游,人生地不熟,在旅游咨詢處可問詢關于住宿的信息,可以根據(jù)自己的要求具體詢問。比如還有以下相關的問法:
Do you have a hotel list? 這兒有旅館目錄嗎?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? 是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的旅館?
???? Could you recommend a hotel in the city center? 是否可推薦一家位于市中心的旅館?
?
怎么樣,看完了這篇文章,大家是不是對日常英語口語交際內容有了更多的積累了呢?喜歡就趕快收藏起來吧~