?

Last month I went back to my parent's home in Britain on a vacation.
上個月,我放假的時候回了一趟我爸媽在英國的家。

On the flight back, I couldn't help but thinking about the egg tarts from the little backery across the street.
在回去的飛機上,我忍不住想起街對面那家小面包房的蛋撻。

It's my childhood favorite.
那是我小時候最喜歡的。

Sure, you can get egg tarts these days in almost every corner of the world.
誠然,如今你幾乎可以在世界的各個角落買到蛋撻。

But none of them smells or tastes like the ones from that backery, at least to me.
但是,至少對我來說,沒有哪里的蛋撻能有那家面包房的那種香氣和味道。

And when I went through the front door into that old house where I grew up, that smell was there welcoming me.
而當我走進那棟我從小長大的老屋的時候,這個氣味就在那迎接我呢。

My mother said: "I've just bought your favorite egg tarts. Come and have some."
我媽說:“我剛剛?cè)ベI了你最喜歡的蛋撻。來吃點吧?!?/div>

Her tone was not really joyful, but neither emotionless.
她的語氣并沒有多么歡快,但也不是毫無感情。

What was in it was the warmth of a family to which you can always run back when you think you've had enough out there.
她的話語里,是那種家的溫暖;那種一旦我在外面受夠了總能回去的家。

And I was suddenly full of tears in that moment.
當時,我突然就熱淚盈眶了。

Cherrish those who treat you with pure love. You don't get a lot of people like that in your life.
珍惜那些真心對你好的人吧。你這一輩子真的碰不到太多這樣的人。

Everyone of them is a blessing .
他們中的每一個,都是上天的恩賜。

?

(翻譯:能貓)