This is not what I’m looking for.
這不是我要找的。

This is too big.
這個太大拉。

Do you have a bigger one?
你有更大的嗎?

This is too flashy (plain).
這個太浮華拉(樸實)。

I don’t like this color (design).
我不喜歡這個顏色(設(shè)計)。

Do you have the same thing in any other colors?
你有其他顏色的這個東西?

I’d like something in cotton.
我喜歡棉制的。

What would you recommend?
你有什么建議?

Can I try this on?
我可以試穿嗎?

Where is the fitting room?
試衣間在哪?

This is just my size.
這就是我的號。

It doesn’t fit.
這個不適合。

This is too short (long/tight/loose).
太短拉(長/緊/松)。

May I put it on again?
我能再穿一下嗎?

It feels tight here.
我感覺這緊。

What size shirt should I have?
我應該穿什么號的?

Could you measure me?
能給我量一下嗎?

Do you have a dress in white?
你有白顏色的嗎?

How do I look?
我看起來怎么樣?

What is this made of?
什么做的?

Could you show me this ring?
我能看一下這個戒指嗎?

What kind of stone is this?
這是什么石頭?

This is very beautiful.
非常漂亮。

It’s too expensive for me.
太貴拉。

Do you have anything else around 80 dollars?
你有80元左右的東西嗎?

I’m sorry. I’ll come later.
對不起,我就來。

Could you show me this bag?
我能看一下這個包嗎?

Do you have another design?
你有別的款式嗎?

Do you have one a little smaller?
你有小一點的嗎?

Do you have something with keys?
你有帶鑰匙的嗎?

Can I get a little discount?
我能得到些折扣嗎?

Can you order it for me?
你能為我定購嗎?

How long does it take?
需要多長時間?

I’ll take this.
我要這個。

I’d like three same as this.
我要3個這樣的。

This is a present.
這是個贈品。

Can you wrap it as a gift?
你能把它作為禮物包裝嗎?

Can you wrap these separately?
你能分別包裝嗎?