外國餐廳必備口語表達
預訂Booking
Waiter:How may I help you?請問有什么可以幫到你?
Customer:Hi,I would like to book a table for one,please.Can you fit me in at 7pm tonight?你好,我想預訂一個人的座位。今天晚上七點鐘可以嗎?
Waiter:Sure,no problem.好的,沒問題。
Customer:Great!太棒了!
所以預訂國外的餐廳時,記得說清楚人數(shù)和時間哦!
點餐Ordering
Waiter:Here’s the menu,sir.你好,這是餐牌。
Customer:Any recommendations?有什么推薦嗎?
Waiter:You might try our steak.There is a set menu which includes a T-bone steak with salad.This set meal is very popular.And it’s half-price today.您該嘗嘗我們的牛排,這里有一個套餐,包含了一份T骨牛排和沙拉。這個餐非常“熱門”,而且今天半價
Customer:That sounds great.I’ll have that. 聽起來很不錯,我就要這個。
Waiter:So how would you lik your steak cooked?您的牛排要幾分熟呢?
Customer:I’d like my steak medium-well.And also Ranch dressing for my salad.我想要七成熟的牛排,而且配牧場沙拉醬。
Steak doneness levels are:rare,medium-rare,medium,medium-well,well-done.牛排的成熟程度:一成熟,三成熟,五成熟,七成熟,全熟。
買單Paying the bill
Customer:Can I get the bill ,please.你好,買單。
Waiter:That would be 80 dollars.一共80美元。
Customer:Here’s 100 dollars,keep the change.這里是100美金,不用找了。
(國外餐廳買單,是要給小費的哦~)